Oct 15, 2018 :: Monday
1997 Carver 350 Mariner in Chicago, IL
- Hull Material:
- 350 Mariner
1997 Carver Yachts 350 Mariner
This 35 foot long 1997 Carver Yachts Mariner 350 CR model is in excellent condition with lots of Updates and upgrades, and has been meticulously maintained. The Carver Mariner is one of the most functional and versatile boats ever made and has the features and space of many 50' yachts. It has generous interior living space with plentiful outdoor seating, easy stairway access to the bridge and safe walk around access to a functional bow for lounging and relaxing. She can be used as a weekend condo for a quiet couple or family or as a cruiser to entertain 20 friends on the water.
Entering form the stern, her sizeable cockpit is easy to navigate with two side deck stairways, and accommodates space for guests and has double sliding door access to the main salon. A few steps up either starboard or port, past the electronics arch, and you are on the spacious bridge, which offers impressive seating for twelve, plus a wet bar with sink and loads of storage and a easily accessed hatch directly above the galley for passing up your favorite foods to the bridge.
Step forward and find the best seat in the house with a double-wide Forelock Lounge that quickly converts to a Sunpad. Below deck, the Carver 350 Mariner has a single-level cabin that creates a spacious atmosphere with dinette that seats 5 for dining and a L couch that pulls out into a full bed. Options like a coffee maker, microwave, dual voltage refrigerator and a two-burner electric stove help make the Carver 350 Mariner feel just like home.
- 36' 7" LOA, 12' 9" Beam, 19,300lb Dry Weight, 14' 2" Bridge Clearance
- Twin Crusader 350XL 5.7L Fuel Injected High Torque Inboard Gas Engines (880 Hours)
- Sleeps 6 - V-Berth, Convertible Dinette & Convertible Sofa Sleeping Areas, Head with Separate Shower Stall
- Norcold AC-DC Refrigerator, Built-In Microwave, 2 Burner Electric Range, Air Conditioning
- Electric Windlass, Remote Spotlight, Onboard Battery Charger, Trim Tabs, VHF-Radio
- Flybridge with Bimini Top & Isinglass Canvas Enclosures
- Garmin GPS - MFD Chart-Plotter, Fish Finder & Auto-Pilot
- Built-In Bow Seat with Sun Lounge Cushions.
- Underwater LED lights in dual White or Blue colors
- All Cabin and Courtesy lighting has been redone with LED lights
- High-end Stereo Sound system with 'Top-of-the-Line' Fusion Radio with 4-Zones of Speakers. Custom speakers on Bow, and all brand new high-end JL Audio and Subwoofer. System is Powered by a single 1,200 watt Amplifier, and with a dedicated Battery. Additional wired Fusion Remote Control unit at Helm. All in $4,000.00 in Sound equipment with 1,700 watts of high-quality Tunes on the water
- If you are into Fishing, this boat has a slick Salmon Fishing setup option. It has Gunwale Rod holders and Power Plugs for 2 Canon Electric Downriggers. This boat can fish 8 Rods easily on 2 Downriggers, 2 Flat lines and 2 Lead Core lines
- Brand new Stainless Steel Plow Anchor (2015) with a 50 foot long Chain on the Maxwell Windless (this Anchor was worth $1,000.00 by itself)
- Weaver Davit system for Tender (tilt up pads)!
Updates (You can see the love and care she has had).-
- Fresh oil and impellers (2017)
- Bottom paint, Engine Alignment, Cutlass Bearings & Anodes replaced (2016)
- Brand new Waterproof Sunbrella Bimini canvas in (2016 )
- Brand new cushions for stern, bow and upper Bench
- Brand new Sunbrella Bench covers (2016)
- Interior Carpet replaced (2015)
- Head (Toilet) replaced with Push-Button Macerator (2014)
- Brand new Garmin Auto-Pilot & Networked MFD Chart-Plotter with Fish Sonar (2014)
- Interior Trim, Curtains, Upholstery redone with modern Sunbrella styling (2013)
- Exterior Carpet replaced (2012)
Note. Second owner that has well cared for it since purchased!
This is a must see Power Boat and everything within works well
Currently located in Chicago, IL.
Serious inquiries only.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.
Stock Number: B156404T